Skin is the largest sensory organ of our body. With regular wear and tear, our skin becomes dull with tanning, dryness, dirt, and pollution but there are simple ways to revive its glow.
A good skin care routine and healthy lifestyle reflect on your skin and you should always try to ensure these are taken care of. But for some quick fixes we have some secret tips to make your skin glow within no time:
1. Try to use a soap free cleanser or a face wash to clean your face to get rid of any dirt or oil. Also keep in mind to use a low soap body wash for the skin too. You do not want to over dry the skin.
2. Always remove any traces of makeup before going to bed because otherwise they would clog your pores and make your skin dull. Also residual makeup can cause acne and pimples.
3. Always use warm water or water at room temperature to bathe and if you love hot baths, we suggest keeping the duration to a minimum. Hot water strips your skin off moisture making it dry and dull.
4. Take care of your skin on the chest and neck too. They will also show signs of aging, so use a facial cream/ moisturizer and follow up with a facial mask once every month to keep the skin healthy.
5. Use a loofah while showering. Also scrub your body with a skin scrub from a good brand or make your own scrub. This helps to remove dead skin cells and makes the skin healthy & glowing. Also scrub the facial skin with a mild scrub once or twice a week.
Some Face Packs For Instant Glow:
Pineapple Face Pack:
Add thick pineapple juice with some coconut water. Then add some multani mitti into this mixture and form a pack. Apply this on your face and body skin and lightly scrub and wash off after a while with ice cubes/ cold water
Tomato Face Pack:
Tomato juice and honey work wonders for the skin and help to revive its glow. So how about a pack with a mixture of a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of tomato juice- apply this mixture on face or your body skin and wash off after ten minutes.
Cucumber Face Pack:
Add a teaspoon of cucumber juice to a teaspoon of milk and apply this one face for 15 minutes to get an instant glow.
Honey And Lemon Face Pack:
Use a mix of equal amounts of honey, lemon and olive oil and apply on skin using a cotton ball. Wash off after 10 minutes to get instant glow.
These tips have worked very well for me and I hope they will work the same way for you too.